“There is no particular trend with tattoos, everything looks good when it comes to having a tattoo on any part of your body,” says Peter J Salzano, a popular blogger and a professional tattoo artist.
People generally fear getting a tattoo done due to various factors like pain, chances of infection, the fact that it stays forever, etc. Whereas on the other hand there are tattoo lovers who love to experiment with tattoos and come up with new ideas to be inked on their bodies.
One such trending but the painful experiment is the spine tattoo. It is no doubt that it looks cool, but the procedure is painful due to the nerves, bone, and thin skin.
Let’s discuss some of the amazing spine tattoo ideas shared by Peter J Salzano for tattoo lovers planning to get a spine tattoo.
- You can get a ‘Quote’ inked on your spine
- ‘Lotus Flower ‘ spine tattoos are trending among girls. You can make it more attractive by adding a quote to its stem.
- ‘Dragon Spine Tattoo’ is again a popular form of spine tattoo.
- ‘Arabic’ Spine tattoo is again popular among the youth.
- ‘Snake’ spine tattoo is again a common type of traditional tattoo.’
- ‘Moon Phases Tattoo’
- Bible Verse Spine Tattoo
These are some popular ideas for spine tattoos that you can consider while deciding on your spine tattoo.
Peter J Salzano says, you can get any design inked on your spine, as there is no specification. But make sure you are ready for the pain as spine tattoos are among the most painful locations to get a tattoo done.